At Cooke & Arkwright we understand the importance of office accommodation to businesses and are committed to providing owners and occupiers, investors and developers in Wales and beyond, with targeted local expertise to achieve the maximum value from their commercial investments, large and small.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- The unrivalled breadth and depth of our experience and insight covers all Cardiff and South Wales office locations
- Our clients select us for our local expertise which means we have a detailed knowledge of the people, properties and issues in this sector
- No matter what size the project, our Director-led advice ensures you a personal, high quality and cost effective service.
How we can help you
Our office sector services include:
- Acquiring new office premises for businesses
- Letting vacant offices and selling office buildings
- Managing office properties for landlords
- Advising occupiers on service charge liabilities
- Advising on office developments and refurbishments
- Acquiring and selling office investments
- Advising office occupiers on reducing business rate liabilities
- Advising office occupiers on fit out of their new premises
- Undertaking building surveys to advise landlords and occupiers on required maintenance to premises
- Valuing office properties
- Undertaking rent reviews for occupiers and landlords
- Negotiating lease renewals for occupiers and landlords.
Examples of our work
A small selection of our existing clients includes: Lasalle Investment Management, Aviva Investors, Fairacre, Rightacres, Sony, Atradius, Cunningham Lindsey, Balfour Beatty, Blake Morgan, Motonovo, Rombourne, Geldards and Cordatus.
Call us today to find out how our Welsh property specialists can add value to your office project.