With our in-depth knowledge of the Welsh and UK-wide property market and professional, proactive, personal approach to property management, Cooke & Arkwright is best placed to maximise the value of your commercial and residential property assets.
Cooke & Arkwright’s dedicated property management team brings together a wide range of experience across all commercial property sectors, including office, retail and industrial. Our experienced, highly qualified property managers are supported by our in-house accounts professionals and the wider Cooke & Arkwright team, allowing us to efficiently and effectively manage every aspect of your properties, from single buildings to large portfolios.
We are also highly experienced in providing Block Management services within the residential property sector. For full details please visit our Block Management page.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright Commercial Property Management
- Our Director-led, proactive approach to property management guarantees you a personal service that is cost effective for you
- We have the flexibility to tailor our service to meet your specific requirements, adapting our team and approach to provide you with the best results
- Our dedicated team of experiences property management specialists will work with you to ensure that you maximise the value of your assets.
How we can help you
Our commercial property management services includes the following:
- Collecting rents
- Administering service charges
- Sourcing, appointing and managing contractors and suppliers
- Managing risk and issues to do with health and safety
- Ensuring your legal obligations are met through statutory compliance
- Managing leases
- Carrying our property inspections and liaising sensitively with your tenants
- Providing professional landlord and tenant advice.
Service charges represent a significant cost to many businesses. We are able to analyse lease provisions and advise landlords and tenants on administering service charges and recoverability of expenditure, challenging unjustified charges where appropriate. We also manage residential apartment blocks and are well versed in the statutory framework that underpins the provision of services and service charge administration in this sector.
Examples of our work
Some of our recent projects include:
- Brunel House Cardiff: managing agents of a 225,000 sq ft multi-let office building
- St Davids House and Marland House, Central Square, Cardiff: managing agents of multi-let retail/office properties of approx. 145,000 sq ft
- Castle Court, Cardiff: managing agents of a residential apartment block of 148 flats
- Private investor portfolio: managing a portfolio of properties located across Wales and the South West.
Please call us today to discuss your property and how our property management team can help you.