Retail and Leisure Agency
Retail and leisure advice from a local perspective
Whether you’re selling, letting or acquiring property, Cooke & Arkwright’s unrivalled coverage in Wales enables us to give the best advice to landlords and occupiers within the retail and leisure sector.
With over 30 years’ experience, the Cooke & Arkwright Retail Agency team has helped to shape the face and performance of the Welsh retail and leisure property market to the benefit of landlords, retailers and developers. We are proud to be a leading Welsh advisor on high street, shopping centre and out of town retail and leisure, proactively working on behalf of our clients to secure and develop the right locations, at the right price, at the right time.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- Our unrivalled coverage of, and specialism within, the South Wales retail and leisure market means that we can make sure your property requirements reach the right people to do the most favourable deal
- Whatever size your project, you'll benefit from proactive, Director-led involvement on your instruction, ensuring the highest quality, cost effective service
- Through our London office, we also have access to national landlords, retailers and agents, giving you the additional benefit of our local knowledge with UK-wide coverage.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Lettings: we are retained as letting agents for shops, shopping centres and retail parks
- Sales: we are retained to sell retail units throughout Wales
- Acquisitions: we are retained by retailers and leisure operators to acquire units on their behalf on high streets, in shopping centres and on retail parks throughout the UK
- Assigning: we are retained by retailers to assign existing leases.
Examples of our work
We are currently:
- Active on every key high street across South Wales and have an intimate knowledge of every retail centre from Cardigan to Caldicot
- Letting agents involved in securing retail tenants for the new 400,000 sq ft Friars Walk shopping centre in Newport during the 18 months prior to its launch
- Letting agents for key Welsh shopping centres including Capitol Shopping Centre in Cardiff, St Elli Shopping Centre in Llanelli, Merlins Walk Shopping Centre in Carmarthen, The Rhiw Shopping Centre in Bridgend and Gwent Shopping Centre in Tredegar.
Our retail and leisure clients include Greggs Plc, Principality Building Society, Specsavers, Ladbrokes, Starbucks, Burger King, Connells Group, Austin Reed and British Heart Foundation.
Please give one of our experts a call to discuss how we can start helping you today.