Based on our vast local experience, depth of knowledge and profile in the commercial and rural property markets in Wales, Cooke & Arkwright provides professional and independent valuation and consultancy advice to give you an accurate picture of asset worth.
Our knowledge flows from a long standing and deep rooted involvement in the market sectors in Wales, where our dedicated agency involvement covers all forms of commercial urban and rural property, whether held for owner occupation, as an investment for income producing purposes, or vacant surplus assets.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright Commercial Property Valuation
- As local specialists in Welsh property we have an unrivalled knowledge of local markets and areas not covered by many other agents
- Our Director-led service ensures you benefit from the highest quality advice and direct contact with the team who have a thorough knowledge of your requirements
- Supported by locally based occupational and investment agency teams, we give you valuable access to our local retail, office, industrial and rural agency teams who can provide you with the real-time knowledge of what is happening on the ground in the property market.
How we can help you
Our valuation and consultancy services include:
- Portfolio asset valuations for financial statements, including depreciated replacement cost valuations, for the public and private sectors
- Development appraisals to support grant applications
- Taxation valuations
- Compulsory Purchase Orders, with advice for local authorities and landowners
- Acting as expert witnesses
- Fire insurance valuations.
Examples of our work
Some of our recent projects include:
- Asset valuations for major public bodies such as National Museum Wales, Sport Wales, Cardiff University, Cardiff Metropolitan University, University of South Wales, Swansea University, and other public bodies including Gwent Police and South Wales Fire & Rescue Service
- Private sector valuation requirements for clients including Principality Building Society and Network Rail.