Whether you're a landlord or a tenant, Cooke & Arkwright can provide you with expert advice on your lease renewals and rent reviews - whatever the sector, from office, industrial and retail, to residential and rural, and wherever you're located, in Cardiff, throughout Wales and beyond.
At Cooke & Arkwright we have a long track record in Wales of providing advice on renewing leases and reviewing the rent payable under leases, helping landlords to get the most from their investments or tenants to gain the most favourable terms. Our expertise and experience in this area also means that we are called upon to act as expert witnesses and arbitration/independent experts for clients, providing advice in the retail, industrial and office sectors, as well as in regard to rural properties.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright for Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
- A locally based firm of South Wales specialists, we combine the best local market knowledge with technical expertise to achieve positive results for our clients
- Our clients have access to our unrivalled local experience, with a team that boasts a combined experience of over 50 years
- All our experts are actively involved in letting, selling and acquiring property, giving us real local expertise that few can match.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Rent reviews, retained by landlords and occupiers to negotiate whether rent charged or paid should go up or down
- Lease renewals, retained by landlords and occupiers to negotiate the best rent and terms to suit their needs
- Lease regears, retained by landlords and occupiers to regear leases, providing the benefit of the best professional knowledge combined with active letting market intelligence
- Expert witness, appointed to provide our views as property experts
- Ground rent management and advice on enfranchisement claims under the Leasehold Reform Act 1967 and the Leasehold Reform Housing and Urban Development Act 1993.
Examples of our work
Some recent clients and projects include:
- Principality Building Society: retained to advise on rent reviews and lease renewals across the oganisation's occupational portfolio
- Atradius: retained to provide landlord and tenant advice across the organisation's UK offices, including Cardiff, Croydon and London
- Sofa Brands International: retained as property advisers to G Plan, Parker Knoll and Duresta in all leasing arrangements.
Please give us a call today to discuss how we can help you.