At Cooke & Arkwright we make helping investors, occupiers and developers in Wales our business. From warehouses and factories to large industrial and commercial estates, our team of experts talk to industrial owners and occupiers across Wales on a daily basis, giving us an unrivalled understanding of the local market and the people and issues involved.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- The unrivalled breadth and depth of our service means that we can bring you the benefit of our experience in every industrial centre, including Cardiff, Swansea and across South Wales
- Our work with both industrial landlords and occupiers has allowed us to build an extensive network of contacts in Wales, giving us invaluable insights as to their requirements
- No matter what size the project, our Director-led advice ensures you a personal, high quality and cost effective service.
How we can help you
Our industrial services include:
- Acquiring new industrial premises for businesses
- Letting vacant warehouses and selling industrial buildings
- Managing industrial properties for landlords
- Advising occupiers on service charge liabilities
- Advising on industrial developments and refurbishments
- Acquiring and selling industrial investments
- Advising industrial occupiers on reducing business rate liabilities
- Advising industrial occupiers on fit out and dilapidations
- Undertaking building surveys to advise landlords and occupiers on required maintenance to premises
- Valuing industrial properties
- Undertaking rent reviews for occupiers and landlords
- Negotiating lease renewals for occupiers and landlords.
Examples of our work
A small selection of our existing clients include: Rockspring, Eurocommercial, Sogefi Filtration, Sofidel, International Rectifier, Meritor, G24i, Centregreat, Quidnet, Welsh Government and Blakemore.
Please call us today to find out how you can start taking advantage of our Welsh industrial and distribution property expertise.