Graham Davies is Director specialising in investment sales and acquisitions.
Graham is a Director with 30 years’ experience in the property investment market. He provides niche investment advice across all asset classes and is particularly active in the office and industrial sectors. He represents a variety of UK institutions, property companies and private investors.
In 2018, Graham advised on transactions totalling more than £150m. Key transactions included a £50m, 240-unit, multi-let industrial portfolio covering eight locations across South Wales; the £50m+ funding of the DWP new HQ facility at Treforest; and the buying and selling of a Wickes unit in Cardiff. In January 2019 he acquired the landmark Welsh Government building, Crickhowell House, in Cardiff Bay for £49m.
Graham is equally at home dealing with single asset sales and acquisitions or with portfolio transactions. He frequently sources investment opportunities for clients across the UK and has acquired a number of landmark properties outside of Wales. Examples of UK wide transactions include the purchase of Renaissance House Warrington, the funding of Dolphin Square Leisure Scheme, Weston-super-Mare; the acquisition of various industrial units in Doncaster and the purchase of Kings Court, a 50,000 sq ft office in Sheffield.
Graham’s key clients include Equitix, KFIM, M&G, DWS, Rightacres Property Company, PMG Estates PLC, Long Harbour, Quidnet, and Sellar Properties.
Areas of Expertise
- Sale of 83,000 sq ft Admiral House, Newport to global REIT W. P. Carey Inc. for £20m on behalf of Scarborough Developments
- Acquisition of Marland House, forming part of the wider acquisition programme of Central Square Cardiff by Rightacres
- Purchase of 122,145 sq ft Tesco Extra, Wembley for £61.86m – 5.5% for Orchard Street Investment Managers
- Purchase of Treforest Industrial Estate for Hansteen Holdings for £28m
- Purchase of Renaissance House in Warrington
- Funding of Dolphin Square Leisure Scheme in Weston-super-Mare
- Acquisition of range of industrial units in Doncaster
- Purchase of 50,000 sq ft office scheme, Kings Court in Sheffield
- £50m purchase of multi-let industrial portfolio across eight locations in South Wales
- £50m+ funding of new headquarters for Department for Work and Pensions in Treforest
- Purchase and disposal of Wickes unit in Cardiff
- £49m acquisition of Crickhowell House, a landmark Welsh Government building in Cardiff Bay.
- RICS Registered Valuer
Outside of work Graham enjoys travelling, walking, cycling and playing the piano.