At Cooke & Arkwright we provide a specialist UK-wide commercial property investment service, advising clients looking to buy or sell commercial properties, including retail, industrial and offices, ranging from £250,000 up to £100m.
Cooke & Arkwright’s dedicated property Investment Agency team has over 50 years' combined experience of buying and selling commercial and retail property for clients. Whether you're looking to make a new investment acquisition or to maximise your existing investment through a sale, our in-depth, local market knowledge means we can help you to identify and act on the best new opportunities, and ensure properties for sale reach the widest and most relevant audience of investors.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- With access to a deep pool of Welsh investors, if you're looking to sell your property we will ensure it's put in front of an unrivalled list of local investors to achieve the best price
- Through our extensive contact base and London office, we can provide you with access to investment opportunities throughout the UK
- Our Director-led service brings you the benefit of our team's wealth of experience in the acquisition and disposal of investment properties, with the additional benefit of specialist, market leading occupational agency advice.
What we do
Our services include:
- Buying and sourcing high quality property investments and funding development opportunities for our clients
- Selling properties to maximise the return on your investment
- Acting on behalf of an extensive client base including pension funds, property companies and private investors, to acquire and dispose of properties across the UK within the following sectors:
- High street retail
- Retail warehousing
- Leisure and hotels
- Medical centres and doctors surgeries.
Examples of our work
We have bought and sold retail, office and industrial property investments in every major town and city in South Wales, as well as throughout the UK and in London. Some of our recent projects include:
- Acquisition of Cardiff Bay Retail Park on behalf of Orchard Street Investment Managers
- Acquisition of Marland House, Cardiff on behalf of Rightacres as part of redevelopment plans for Central Square
- Acquisition of Treforest Industrial Estate on behalf of Hansteen
- Disposal of Admiral House, Newport on behalf of Scarborough Developments
- Disposal of HMCS Facility, Port Talbot on behalf of Deryn Properties
- Acquisition of Tesco Extra, Wembley on behalf of Orchard Street Investment Managers
- Acquisition of Colindale Retail Park, London on behalf of DTZ Investors.
To discuss how we can help you to buy and sell property investments, please call one of our experts today.