At Cooke & Arkwright we have a long history of providing property advice to public sector bodies that shape the future of Wales. Through our local contacts, knowledge of properties and depth of expertise, we are proud to play a leading role in helping to make Wales a better place to live. We are a National Procurement Services supplier of Estates Professional Services for all of Wales through NPS Framework NPS-PS-0027-15.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- As a business that's owned and run by people who live in Wales, we care about the public sector in Wales and work hard to add value wherever we can
- The unique breadth and depth of our services allows us to give our clients the benefit of unrivalled contacts and coverage in Wales
- No matter what size the project, our Director-led advice ensures you a personal, high quality and cost effective service.
How we can help you
Our public sector experience includes working closely with:
- UK Government
- Welsh Assembly
- Local councils
- Colleges of further education
- Private and state schools
- NHS and PCTs
- Emergency services.
Our public sector services include:
- Letting and selling vacant properties
- Managing office, retail and industrial properties
- Advising on new developments
- Advising on scheduled maintenance programmes
- Undertaking building surveys to advise on required maintenance to premises
- Carrying out valuations of public sector body portfolios
- Carrying out depreciated replacement cost valuations
- Advising public sector bodies on valuation and negotiations for compulsory purchase order.
Examples of our work
A small selection of our existing clients includes: the Welsh Assembly Government, Cardiff County Council, Rhondda Cynon Taff County Council, Powys County Council, Bridgend County Council, Neath Port Talbot County Council, Wrexham County Council, National Museum of Wales, Cardiff University, Coleg Gwent, University of South Wales, Swansea University and Swansea Metropolitan University.
Our clients come to us for our extensive Welsh property expertise. Call one of our team today to discuss how we can start helping you.
Public Sector Conference 2018
Our annual Public Sector Conference was held in the Wild Water Lounge at the SSE Swalec Stadium in Cardiff on 27th November 2018. To view slides from some of the presenters, please click the links below.