With over 100 years' experience, Cooke & Arkwright plays a leading role in the development, letting, sale and purchase of industrial properties in South Wales.
Cooke & Arkwright's dedicated Industrial Agency team boasts a detailed knowledge of the industrial, manufacturing, factory and warehouse property market in Cardiff and South Wales. This allows us to provide the best, up to the minute advice on acquiring and leasing industrial units for a wide range of public and private sector clients, including owner-occupiers, developers, institutional and private investors.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- As local property specialists, we know the properties, the people and the market in Wales, putting our knowledge and contacts, including a wide range of investors and industrial occupiers, to effective use to help you find the right industrial property
- You will receive a personal, tailored Director-led service that's cost-effective for you, no matter how big or small your project
- Our local knowledge is supported by UK-wide coverage and through our London office, giving your property access to national landlords, retailers and agents.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Selling, letting and acquiring industrial and distribution warehouses
- Advising on how to improve your asset to secure the right occupier
- Assigning existing leases on behalf of industrial occupiers.
The types of property we deal with include:
- Multi-let industrial estates
- Large industrial production facilities
- Individual industrial units
- Distribution warehouses along the M4 corridor
- Industrial premises in regional locations.
Examples of our work
Our current property portfolio includes:
- St Catherines Park, Cardiff: retained to provide marketing and letting advice on this 173,000 sq ft industrial estate
- Ashmount Business Park, Swansea: retained to provide marketing and letting advice.
- Pencoed Technology Park, Bridgend: retained by Sony to provide marketing and letting advice
- Sogefi Manufacturing Facility, Llantrisant: retained by Sogefi to sell their 25 acre/ 400,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- Blakemore Logistics, South Wales: retained to provide acquisition and disposal advice for a new regional HQ.
Please give one of our experts a call to discuss how we can start helping you today.