Providing specialist advice to rural property owners and occupiers
For over 100 years Cooke & Arkwright has been providing specialist advice to owners, occupiers, investors and developers of rural and agricultural properties and land throughout Wales and beyond. From smallholdings and farms to renewable energy, we help our clients to maximise the potential value of their investment.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- The unique expertise of our land agency department ensures that you receive a service tailored to your specific needs and the bespoke nature of your rural properties
- No matter what size the project, our Director-led advice ensures you a personal, high quality and cost effective service.
How we can help you
Our services to the rural sector include:
- Selling farms and development land
- Letting agricultural land and properties
- Negotiating commercial marine leases with corporate entities
- Handling mooring licences for clubs and societies
- Managing rural and marine estates
- Providing strategic advice on maximising returns from property developments
- Advising on renewable energy developments
- Undertaking building surveys to advise landlords and occupiers on required maintenance to their premises
- Carrying out valuations for capital taxation, investment, sales, purchases and restructuring.
- Conducting rent reviews for landowners
- Negotiating lease renewals for landowners
- Regulating marine leases with statutory authorities
- Holding auctions of land, commercial and rural properties.
Examples of our work
A small selection of our existing clients includes: The Crown Estate, Plymouth Estate, and Dunraven Estate.
Our clients come to us for our unrivalled Welsh property expertise. Call one of our experts today to discuss how we can start helping you.
Rent Smart Wales tenant information
To comply with Rent Smart Wales directives, potential residential tenants may download a copy of our draft Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, together with a list of fees payable by tenants below.