Ben Bolton is Director of Office and Industrial Agency providing expert advice on developing, buying, selling and letting office, industrial and commercial properties across Wales.
Ben is Director of Office and Industrial Agency advising public and private sector clients, investors, occupiers and developers on acquiring and leasing units in the Welsh office and industrial markets. He specialises in sales and lettings, providing strategic advice to local and national companies on the best disposal methods and marketing initiatives. This includes analysis of clients’ requirements and property strategy, identification of suitable property options, negotiation, cost comparison and liaison with legal representatives. Ben provides professional advice on refurbishment and development of properties to maximise their sale or letting potential. He has advised on the development of Cardiff Waterside for the last 10 years and negotiated the new Cardiff city headline rent of £22 psf.
Areas of Expertise
- Advice to Aviva Investors on development and letting of Cardiff Waterside, their 460,000 sf Grade A Cardiff Bay office scheme
- Acquisition of 29,000 sf office space at One Capital Square next to new BBC HQ Cardiff Central Square, on behalf of Blake Morgan
- Retained by Sony to provide marketing and letting advice on Pencoed Technology Park, Bridgend.
- Member of Office/Industrial Agents Society
- Region Director for Wales Forum for the Built Environment (FBE)
- National Board Member Forum for the Built Environment (FBE)
Ben is a keen cyclist, having competed for many years at an elite level. He is currently preparing for the “Trans Provence” race which will take place racing over six days and 300km across Northern France. He also enjoys surfing, snowboarding and motorsport.