Rhys joined the Business Space team in July 2016 and is an Associate responsible for advising landlords, tenants, institutional investors, property companies and private investors on the disposal and acquisition of land and industrial properties.
He specialises in providing strategic advice to private companies and public sector on the best disposal methods and marketing initiatives for their properties. He coordinates and manages the marketing and agency process for Industrial and land lettings and disposals.
Rhys works closely with clients, helping to identify suitable property solutions, working with them throughout the acquisition process, negotiating and undertaking costs comparisons and then working closely with legal representatives through to completion.
Areas of Expertise
- Overseeing the marketing and disposals on plots at strategic land sites at Parc Eirin and Coed Ely on behalf of Welsh Government
- Providing agency and marketing advice for a multi-estate portfolio on behalf of client Caisson Investment
- Supporting Gen Power in securing 103,000 sq.ft new build at St Modwens Park Newport
- Securing a letting of 36,000 sq.ft to DPD Group on a 15 year term
- Overseeing the lettings and disposals of Welsh Governments Mid and North Wales property Portfolio including the disposal of strategic land sites at Bryn Cefni, Bryn Cegin and St Asaph
- Achieving full occupancy for a client at Copse Walk, Cardiff Gate - negotiating deals on 13,172 sq.ft, Unit A, Unit B and Unit D
- Disposing of 12,500 sq.ft to North Wales Police on behalf of a Welsh Government
- MSC Real Estate - University College of Estate Management
- MSC Marketing - Swansea University
- BA Business Management - Swansea University
Away from the office, Rhys has a strong interest in sports, currently playing rugby, football and golf. He is a keen traveller and is working to tick off a list of countries around the world
Rhys has a passion for marketing and takes an interest in the impact of brands and how different companies execute across varying platforms.