Ben Davies is an Associate within Cooke & Arkwright’s Retail Agency team, acting for landlords and local and national retailers on High Street and Shopping Centre locations throughout South Wales.
Ben assists the Retail team with a role in both retail agency on lettings and sales and in a professional capacity on Landlord & Tenant matters. He secures lettings for institutional and local retail property landlords, is retained to sell and let shops and units throughout Wales. He is also retained by retailers to dispose of existing leases. Ben graduated from Sheffield Hallam University within the Real Estate Programme and is a member of the RICS.
Areas of Expertise
- Provide agency advice in disposal of leases to clients such as Trilogie CRE, Media Wales, Mapeley Estates, Praesepe
- Provide retail agency advice to institutional and private landlords for all major towns across South Wales
- Provide Landlord & Tenant advice to a number of retailers including Principality Building Society, Specsavers and Barnardos as well as both private and institutional landlords.
- BSc (Hons) Property Development
- Member of Shop Agents Society
Ben plays ice hockey in his spare time within the Southern Conference Recreational League.