Clare is Company Accountant and is responsible for the firm’s accounting functions, including client accounting for the Property Management department.
Clare joined Cooke & Arkwright in July 2015, having previously worked for Richard Hayward Properties. She heads the Accounts department and is responsible for the accounting functions and payroll. She also has responsibility for client accounting for the Property Management department including preparation of service charge accounts, client accounts, VAT reporting and payroll.
Areas of Expertise
- Preparation of accounts for various businesses
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Running payroll
- Preparation of Service Charge Accounts and Client Accounts
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
- BSc (Hons) in Quantity Surveying