Roger Thomas is a Consultant providing advice on strategic land matters, development, investment and disposal, across a broad spectrum of commercial property
Roger Thomas is a Consultant with over 51 years’ experience in the South Wales property markets, specialising in strategic land matters, general consultancy and development advice. He is a former Chairman and Director of the firm and has been responsible for many of the region’s major office developments, including the Waterfront Development in Cardiff Bay, which he has advised on since its creation in 1987. He regularly takes a lead role in projects involving multi-disciplinary teams and advised United Business Media Plc on its disposal strategy for HTV Studios in Cardiff. He was head of the team that won the inaugural Western Mail Welsh Property Awards – Commercial and Retail Agents of the Year Award, and was Insider Property Personality of the Year 2008/9.
Areas of Expertise
- Advised Helical Bar on its £30m acquisition of BP Pension Trust Portfolio throughout South Wales
- Advised United Business Media on disposal strategy for HTV Studios in Cardiff
- Retained advisor to Waterfront Development in Cardiff Bay since 1987.
- Chairman of Cardiff Property Forum
- Former member of the Investment Committee of the Representative Body of the Church in Wales
- Former member of the British Council of Offices Committee (Wales & West of England) and Office Agents Society (Western Region)
Roger is a keen supporter of all Fieldsports; he is Chairman of the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust (S Wales Committee) and is Regional Representative for Holts (Sandringham) Auctioneers of Fine Modern and Antique Firearms.