Cooke & Arkwright sell, acquire, let, manage and provide professional advice with regard to farms, rural properties, small holdings and land, offering a personal service with a focus on safeguarding assets and creating value.
Since the foundation of Cooke & Arkwright in 1900, we have been involved with rural property. Alongside traditional estate management and land agency services, our specialisms have widened and we provide forward-looking strategic advice on how to maximise returns from commercial ventures and development opportunities, and we put this into practice and work with you to see it through.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright?
- Our depth of local knowledge and extensive contact base in the Welsh and UK rural and agricultural property markets allows us to connect you with the the people that matter
- Our unique offering of commercial and rural property services throughout Wales gives you the opportunity to tap into our wider knowledge and uncover new opportunities for your property
- We offer a Director-led approach that ensures you receive high quality advice and a personal, cost effective service.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Valuations of farms, rural properties and land
- Valuations for capital taxation purposes
- Sales and acquisitions of farms, rural properties and land
- Lettings of farms, rural properties and land
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Compensation claims
- Estate management
- Advising landowners on renewable energy schemes
- Advising rural landowners on commercial ventures and development.
Please give one of our experts a call to discuss how we can start helping you today.