An exciting opportunity for a RICS registered valuer to join our team in Cardiff for a full time position.
The job will include public and private sector asset valuations for financial reporting purposes. Asset valuations using comparable/investment; Depreciated Replacement Cost and residual appraisal methods. Valuations for Capital Gains, Inheritance Tax Purposes, Charities Act valuations and valuations for sale and purchase. Development appraisals and viability appraisals.
The successful candidate will be working in our Valuation team based in Cardiff.
The main duties include:-
- Inspecting properties and undertaking measured surveys
- Collating Comparables
- Undertaking all necessary research
- Producing valuation reports covering the Welsh region
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:-
- RICS Registered Valuer with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience working both independantly and within a team
- Being able to prioritise and communicate with team members
Desirable experience would include:-
- Being fluent in Welsh - not a necessity but would be useful
Experience in the following softwares would also be very benificial:-
- Microsoft including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Argus Developer
A full UK driving licence is needed for this position.
This is a full-time position based on 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary and package to be commensurate with experience.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries about this role are welcome, on a confidential basis, to Elizabeth Hill at email@example.com
Further information about Cooke & Arkwright can be found at www.coark.com