Residential Block Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cooke & Arkwright, the largest independent firm of Chartered Surveyors in Wales. We are looking to employ a residential property manager/block manager in our property management department based in our Cardiff office. The successful candidate will undertake the management of residential properties and a number of mixed/commercial properties.
You will work as part of a small team reporting to Director of Property Management but, ideally, you will have sufficient experience to work on your own initiative where appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Undertaking routine inspections of properties and sites.
- Tenant liaison keeping professional lines of communication;
- Arranging Risk Assessments and implementing the required actions;
- Arranging and supervising planned and reactive maintenance and repairs;
- Tendering and aranging service contracts;
- Manage Health & Safety and statutory compliance for common areas;
- Accurate record keeping;
- Service charge administration/budgeting;
- Dealing with service charge arrears.
- Candidates should have residential property/block management experience.
- A residential property management qualification and/or RICS qualification would be an advantage
- The successful candidate should have good organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of Software (Word, Excel & Outlook);
- Capable of working as part of a team with a flexible can do attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise a busy workload
This is a full time permanent position based on 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary and package will be commensurate with experience.
To apply please forward your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries about this role are welcome, on a confidential basis, to Philip Angell, Director, on 02920 346379 or email@example.com
Further information about the Company can be found at www.coark.com
Cooke & Arkwright is an Equal Opportunities Employer