Cooke & Arkwright is currently looking for a full-time Graduate Building Surveyor to join the Building Consultancy team in Cardiff.
The role will involve assisting in a wide range of commercial Building Surveying matters, working with both private and public sector clients.
The successful candidate will join Cooke & Arkwright’s highly skilled team of Chartered Building Surveyors with over 40 years of surveying experience combined, providing an excellent environment for the successful candidate to work towards becoming a chartered member of the RICS.
Graduate Building Surveyor Duties:
- Undertaking measured surveys;
- Preparation of CAD drawings, including floor plans, elevations and section details;
- Preparation of Schedules of Condition;
- Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations;
- Defect investigation, analysis and repair advice;
- Working effectively with the team, assisting with various Building Surveying tasks.
Graduate Building Surveyor Requirements:
- RICS accredited Building Surveying degree;
- A keen interest in Sustainability and Energy Efficiency in buildings;
- An understanding of Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG);
- Proficient CAD skills;
- Strong IT skills including Word and Excel;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability and confidence to meet with clients and contractors;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Self motivated;
- Good time-management skills;
- Access to own vehicle and full UK Drivers Licence.
This is a full-time position based on 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary and package to be commensurate with experience.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com
Enquiries about this role are welcome, on a confidential basis, to George Watts on 07776185980 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about Cooke & Arkwright can be found at https://www.coark.com/