Cooke & Arkwright is currently looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Executive to join the team based at its head office in Cardiff. This is a newly created role at Wales’ leading commercial property agents. Ambitious and creative, the digital marketing executive will be responsible for delivering the firm’s digital communications in line with its overall marketing strategy.
Description: An exciting opportunity to join the largest firm of commercial property advisors in Wales and play a key part in its marketing and communications, building the company’s profile by managing its digital and online presence.
From planning and creating engaging video and rich media content for the firm’s social media channels to maintaining the company website, the successful candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, proactive, confident and able to work using their own initiative.
Reporting into the company directors, the digital marketing executive will develop and oversee a digital marketing plan that supports the firm’s overall business plan.
This newly created post presents a unique opportunity for the right person to develop the role in a fast-paced and changing digital environment.
- Develop an effective, clear digital marketing plan in line with the business plan which aims to expand the profile of the business, its departments and senior staff
- Design and deliver creative, results-driven marketing campaigns for specific departments
- Work with staff across the business to gather information
- Use photography and video to create dynamic and engaging content for the firm’s owned channels
- Manage the company’s social media channels – currently LinkedIn and Twitter
- Maintaining, updating and expanding the company’s website
- Liaising with the company’s partner agencies (ie. design)
- Draft, distribute and report on the firm’s e-newsletter
- Report on the company’s digital performance using Google Analytics
- Be responsible for keeping up to date with latest digital marketing technologies
- Maintaining industry relevance by identifying marketing and digital trends
The ideal person will:
- Have experience in working in a similar role and is now looking to make their mark within a professional business environment
- Possess good organisation and planning skills
- Have the ability to influence and communicate at all levels of the business
- Be driven with ambitions to develop the role and the business
- Be a collaborative team player
- Be creative with excellent communication and content writing skills
- Show attention to detail
Salary and package:
This is a full time position. Salary and package to be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter detailing your skills, experience and why you would be suitable for the role.