The Business Space Administrator is expected to assist in the delivery of the department objectives and business plan targets providing a high quality administrative service to ensure the smooth running of the department. Further details of the business and department can be found on this website. The post will be based at the Cardiff office - 7 & 8 Windsor Place, CF10 3SX. 9am - 5.30pm Monday – Friday.
Core Administrative Duties
- To act as a central point of contact for the team and their activities.
- To deal with telephone, post and e-mail enquiries as required.
- To manage the diaries of the team.
- To manage and type correspondence as may be required including dictation.
- To ensure that hard copy and electronic filing are kept up to date.
- To manage the contact database of department clients and contacts.
- To manage all job filing and marketing literate.
Departmental Administrative Duties
- To control hard and electronic file opening policies together with server client files and directories.
- To help produce and manage department marketing literature and web content.
- To manage all disbursements for department jobs liaising with the internal accounts team.
- To work with the department Surveyors to compile and ensure all and documents for health and safety, compliance and regulatory needs are achieved for each job.
- To process and code invoices for payment.
- To work with the team to produce brochure and web content, twitter feeds and on site marketing initiatives.
- Prepare mapping and images for property details.
- Liaise and help manage third party marketing teams for client work.
- Assist in the preparation of tender and “pitch” documentation for new work opportunities.
- Support the organisation of client/agency functions and business development events.
- To update and monitor key dates and triggers that may need to be addressed such as rent review, break date and lease expiries for business space database entries.
- To assist in the management of the enquiries database, including chasing active enquiries.
- To update and monitor fee forecasts with team and director for board reporting.
- To set up new properties on the Agency Pilot database and ensure accurate data recording on this database.
Qualifications and Experience
- The candidate will demonstrate a proven IT and administrative skill set and experience in managing systems, office / business administration.
- The candidate will possess confidence and high level administration skills to support the department.
The candidate should have experience of:
- Administrative service in a busy department
- Processing financial information
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from a wide range of people both internal and external
- Working to strict deadlines
- Producing high quality documents letters, and reports.
- Working in commercial property or similar environment.
Our Privacy Notice for Job Applicants is available on request.