At Cooke & Arkwright we provide our clients with expert advice on developing, buying, selling and letting office and commercial properties in Wales.
For over 100 years Cooke & Arkwright has been a leading figure in the Welsh office property market. We have played a key role in the development of the major Welsh office markets, including town centre and out of town schemes in Cardiff and Swansea, whilst maintaining our work in local towns to help investors and occupiers find and let office buildings. The largest independent surveying firm in Wales, we make advising the country's investors, occupiers and developers our business.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- The Cardiff and South Wales specialists, we know and give you access to the right people and properties, fully supporting you to achieve your goals
- Our local knowledge is supported by our national network, including our office in London, giving you access to an extensive network of investors, agents and properties across Wales and the UK
- No matter what size your project, all our clients receive the same Director-led, personal service that's results driven and cost effective.
How we can help you
Our services include:
- Selling your office properties
- Letting vacant office premises and new office developments
- Advising occupiers on acquiring freehold and leasehold premises
- Advising occupiers on assigning leases
- Advising on office developments and refurbishments, including:
- Prime city centre office developments in Cardiff and Swansea
- Cardiff Waterfront developments
- Suburban office locations
- South Wales business parks
- Regional Welsh towns.
Examples of our work
Some of our recent projects include:
- Cardiff Waterside: providing development and letting advice to Aviva Investors on their Grade A Cardiff Bay development - 403,000 sq ft developed with planning consent for a further 625,000 sq ft
- One Capital Square: acquiring 29,000 sq ft of Grade A space next to the new BBC HQ site for Blake Morgan
- Harbourside Port Talbot: providing development, letting and investment advice to Deryn Properties for this 67,000 sq ft BREEAM Excellent development.
We would be delighted to discuss your office requirements, so please give one of our experts a call today.