(029) 20 346346
- Reasonable levels of business rates are vital to the viability of individual shops
- Cooke & Arkwright considered valuations of each shop within the estate throughout mainland UK.
- Appeals were made and reasoned valuations presented to the Valuation Office Agency, having regard to comparable rents and assessments.
- Cooke & Arkwright's membership of the Rating Surveyors' Association provided comprehensive evidence with which to mount sustained challenges to each appeal and a co-ordinated approach to negotiations in each location.
- Our professional, structured approach ensured that valuations were prepared on each property prior to submission of an appeal.
- The result of this careful preparatory work was reductions in assessments; crucially none increased as a result of our comprehensive review.
- Our resources and thorough approach enabled us to provide first class advice on a large estate throughout mainland UK
- The rate liabilities have been reduced by 10% contributing to the profitability and viability of many shops.