With a comprehensive knowledge of buildings and a professional, proactive, personal approach, Cooke & Arkwright's Building Surveyors are best placed to protect and enhance the value of your commercial, industrial or residential property assets.
We have a dedicated team of Chartered Building Surveyors whose experience and expertise cover every aspect of building consultancy, from urban to rural and including the office, retail, industrial and residential sectors. With our detailed knowledge of the property market in Wales and across the UK, we also have the ability to draw on the expertise of the wider Cooke & Arkwright team. This allows us to offer more rounded, informed and insightful building surveying advice, resulting in the most cost effective and beneficial solutions for our clients.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright Building Surveyors
- From a strong regional base in Wales, our Building Surveyors work throughout the UK to achieve intelligent, responsive and cost effective solutions, delivering the tangible benefits you're looking for
- No matter how big or small the project, all our clients benefit from the same Director-led, proactive approach that's tailored to meet your particular building surveying needs
- The ability to harness other skills and expertise from across our business, including our agency , professional and asset management specialists, enables us to provide you with the best all-round solution.
How we can help you
Our building surveying services include:
- Assisting with every stage of refurbishment, fitting out and alteration/conversion works
- Preparing schedules of dilapidation for building owners or tenants
- Preparing schedules of condition for buyers or tenants
- Carrying out full building surveys
- Providing expert repair and maintenance advice
- Providing specialist building defect advice
- Advising on the legal requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Licence for Alterations
- Carrying out fire insurance valuations
- Acting as expert witnesses
- Providing investors and funders with development monitoring services
- Ensuring compliance with the Party Wall Act
- Ensuring the smooth running of your project through efficient management.
Examples of our work
Some of our recent project include:
- Refurbishing a historic farmhouse in Brecon and project managing the conversion of barns into a bunkhouse
- Carrying out surveys of the National Museums of Wales to prepare 10 year maintenance plans
- Designing and specifying extensions to a vehicle maintenance depot for Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Acting as repair and maintenance advisors for Castle Court, Cardiff, a residential apartment block of 148 flats.
Please call us today to discuss how our building surveying team can help you to effectively manage your property and your risk.