George Watts is a Building Surveyor assisting in all areas of commercial building surveying, including dilapidations, refurbishment, defects analysis and CAD drawings.
George is a Building Surveyor and a member of the RICS. He joined Cooke & Arkwright in 2014 and assists in all aspects of commercial building surveying including schedules of condition, repair and maintenance, schedules of dilapidations, fire insurance valuations and refurbishment works. George is competent in sketching and measuring up buildings for use in various surveys and for the pricing of works. He can also produce various types of detailed drawings using CAD for the use of the building surveying team, clients and contractors.
Areas of Expertise
- Preparation of a Schedule of Condition of a historic town house in Hereford that dated back to 1750. The schedule was produced for a utility provider, prior to works being carried out below foundation level
- Preparation of a Schedule of Dilapidations of an office development in the centre of Cardiff, including accurate measurement and pricing of the works required
- Preparation of drawings and specification of Cooke and Arkwright’s own office refurbishment. Included the fitting of new toilets, kitchen, shower room and reconfiguration of walls.
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
George has a keen interest in football, rugby and attends music festivals in the summer. He has a growing passion for hiking and recently reached the summit of Mount Snowdon.