George Watts is an Associate Director and Building Surveyor with experience in a range of commercial building surveying matters, acting for both private and public sector clients.
George specialises in commercial building surveying:
- Preparing Schedules of Condition;
- Preparing and negotiating Schedules of Dilapidations;
- Preparing Pre-Acquisition Building Surveys;
- Project Management including specification writing and Contract Administration duties;
- Preparing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) plans;
- Preparing building Reinstatement Cost Assessments;
- Using CAD software to prepare floor plans, elevations and construction details;
- Defect investigation, analysis and repair advice;
- Advising on Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015;
- Preparing Land Registry compliant lease plans;
- Preparation of Planning Applications.
Areas of Expertise
- BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
George loves to travel and has recently visited The Gambia, Morocco and Iceland. He also has a passion for hiking and likes to explore the Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia and the Cornish coastline whenever possible. Furthermore, he is a keen sports fan with main interests in football and golf.