Jamie Turbervill is a Senior Surveyor within the Lease Advisory and Development Land Department.
Jamie assists in advising landlords and tenants on rent reviews, lease renewal negotiations and re-gearing across office, industrial and retail sectors.
He also has responsibility for land agency, working within the development team to aid in providing advice on securing development value on residential and commercial, greenfield and brownfield sites. He conducts development appraisals for commercial and residential schemes.
Jamie also has experience in commercial valuation, assisting with valuations for financial reporting, development, strategic purposes and taxation.
He has a degree in Sports Psychology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Real Estate from the College of Estate Management. He is a member of the RICS.
Areas of Expertise
- Assisted in asset valuations and valuations for large public sector clients and local authorities.
- Assisted with asset valuations under FReM and CIPFA for various public sector clients.
- Assisted with valuations of commercial properties for disposal and acquisition.
- Assisted with residual appraisals of schemes for Redrow Homes and Barrett Homes.
- BSc (Hons) Sport Psychology
- PGDip Real Estate
- RICS Registered Valuer
Rugby, squash, gym and travelling.