Gabriel is currently undertaking his Sandwich Placement Year with the firm supporting all the Commercial Agency teams, gaining experience in sales, lettings and acquisitions of office, industrial and warehouse properties across Wales.
As a Trainee Surveyor within Office and Industrial agency, Gabriel provides a director-led service helping investors, occupiers and developers acquire, let and dispose of warehouse, industrial units and office space across South Wales. Gabriel is studying for a BSc (Honours) Real Estate at the University of the West of England in Bristol, having already completed two years of study, and will return to university to complete his degree after his Sandwich Placement Year with Cooke & Arkwright.
Areas of Expertise
- Trainee Surveyor, Business Space, Cooke & Arkwright
- Undertaking degree in Real Estate at UWE Bristol
- Year 1 - Introduction to Property Valuation; Landlord & Tenant law; Building Construction / Planning
- Year 2 - Practice of Valuation, Landlord & Tenant law; Property Management
- R Lews and Co (UK) Ltd - Structural Fire Protection, Cardiff
- Studying for BSc (Honours) Real Estate, University of West of England, Bristol
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme - R Lews and Co (UK) Ltd - Structural Fire Protection, Cardiff
- Rugby - represented Cardiff District at junior and youth age grades; played for Cardiff Blues Junior Academy prior to university; currently in Wales Sevens development programme and plays for Bedwas RFC in the Welsh Premiership
- Sport in general - cycling, fitness training, fishing, skiiing
- Fluent Welsh speaker