Dominic Garner is a Senior Surveyor within Cooke & Arkwright's Retail & Leisure Agency, acting for landlords and local and national retailers on High Street and Shopping Centre locations throughout South Wales.
Dominic assists the Retail & Leisure team with a role in both retail agency on lettings and sales, and on Lease Advisory matters. He provides a Director-led service to property landlords throughout Wales acting on sales and lettings of shops and units. Dominic has a Masters in Real Estate from the University of Reading, and graduated from Exeter University with a BA Degree in Economics with European Study. He is a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Areas of Expertise
- Assisting with disposals of leases to clients
- Provides retail agency advice to institutional and private landlords in all major towns across South Wales
- Provides Lease Advisory advice to a number of retailers and private and institutional landlords
- BA (Hons) Economics with European Study
- MSc Real Estate
- Dominic plays football every Sunday for his local Sunday league team
- He is keen on travel and languages and enjoys experiencing and learning from a variety of cultures
- Dominic spent a year studying at Luiss Guido Carli, Rome as part of the Erasmus Scheme while at University of Exeter, and is proficient in Italian