Caryl is a Surveyor within the Development Land department advising clients on the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial development land in Wales and England.
Caryl joined the firm in September 2016 and is working with the team to help provide advice on securing development value on residential and commercial, greenfield and brownfield sites. The team also provides development appraisals, planning advice, and advice on economic, legal, engineering and environmental factors critical to securing development. The promotion of land for long and medium term activities, sale of land with and without planning consent, and acquisition of land. Caryl is a fluent Welsh speaker and Law graduate.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Agency team in Kuala Lumpur with Knight Frank
- Research Department in Kuala Lumpur with Savills
- Experience with Rees Richards & Partners, Swansea
Law Degree, LLB, Cardiff University
MSc Business Management, Swansea University
MSc International Real Estate, Royal Agricultural University
- Travel and cooking - world cuisine
- Playing the piano - Caryl has achieved Pianoforte Grade 6 and Piano Duet Advanced
- Fluent Welsh speaker