- 1,701 sqft (158 sqm)
- To let
- £12 per sq ft
This high specification building in Newport provides contemporary office space for companies in the ICT and Digital Technology Sectors. The building, known as ‘Platfform’, is already home to some of Wales’ thriving digital innovation organisations and is attracting a wide range of digital experts, entrepreneurs and advisors who want to base themselves at this exciting new location.
Platfform has become a leading environment for the ICT & Digital Sectors and offers a unique community experience within the building. The facilities provide the right space to work, meet, collaborate, network, learn and grow and the address is associated with digital knowledge and expertise.
It is an environment that nurtures innovation and collaboration between a wide range of like-minded digital and ICT professionals all under one roof.
• Individually controlled air-conditioning systems within each suite
• Cat 6 Cabling with ample data points throughout the building
• VDU compatible lighting
• Suspended ceiling grids and lighting
• Glazed partitioning
• Window blinds
• Full carpeting throughout
• Individual intruder alarm systems within each suite
• High specification ‘break out’ and kitchen area
• Fully manned Reception facilities
• Passenger lift
• Meeting room
• WCs to each floor
The specification includes;
- Prominently located on the busy Bryn Cefni Industrial Park
- Well placed to provide access across the North Wales road network
- High quality Industrial / Manufacturing unit
- Industrial unit 24,890 sq.ft
- Modern steel portal frame property with yard and offices
- Rent / Price on application
Strictly by appointment with sole agents Cooke & Arkwright.
Rates payable: included in the Service Charge where applicable
Cooke & Arkwright for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Cooke & Arkwright for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. 3. Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. 4. The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Cooke & Arkwright nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services. 5. All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. 6. Cooke & Arkwright is a trading name of Cooke & Arkwright Limited.