- INVESTMENT, OFFICE
- 8,882 sqft (825 sqm)
- For sale
- Offers in excess of £1,300,000
The specification includes;
- Positioned on Womanby Street in the heart of Cardiff City Centre
- The property comprises 8,882 sq. ft overall of accomodation arranged on ground and two upper floors.
- Let to Sight Life, Tenovus and RNIB with total proposed rent of £79,737 per annum (reflecting low rents of £11-15 per sq. ft.
- Significant opportunity to add value through letting vacant space and increasing rents achievable in the property.
- Rents of £20-23.00 psf have been acheived in recent lettings of contemporary office space on Westgate Street around Jones Court, showing signifcant opportunity to increase rent levels in the property.
Cooke & Arkwright for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Cooke & Arkwright for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. 3. Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. 4. The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Cooke & Arkwright nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services. 5. All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. 6. Cooke & Arkwright is a trading name of Cooke & Arkwright Limited.