- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- 12.84 Acres
- For sale
- The site is within 20 minutes from the M4 via the A483
- The land is owned by the University of Wales Trinity Saint David's and equates to 12.84 acres (5.2 hectares)
- The site sits in a residential area that enjoys expansive views overlooking Swansea Bay
- The site is identified within the extant City & County of Swansea Unitary Development Plan (UDP) as being within the settlement limit
- The site is identified in the emerging City & County of Swansea Local Development Plan (LDP) as a housing allocation with an indicative capacity of 150 units.
- The site is offered freehold with vacant possession on completion.
- VAT will not be chargeable on the sale
-Interested parties are requested to formally register their interest by 14th April 2017 and will then be informed of the tender process therein
Cooke & Arkwright for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Cooke & Arkwright for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. 3. Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. 4. The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Cooke & Arkwright nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services. 5. All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. 6. Cooke & Arkwright is a trading name of Cooke & Arkwright Limited.