- INVESTMENT GENERAL, INVESTMENT OFFICES, INVESTMENT RETAIL
- 21,196 sqft (1,969 sqm)
- For sale
- High yielding retail and office investment opportunity in the heart of Cardiff city centre
- Prominent location on St Mary’s Street, one of Cardiff’s most popular retail and leisure pitches
- The property provides 4 ground floor retail units, office accommodation on upper parts and a basement night club.
- Opportunities to add value and alternative use angles
- Current net rent of £188,328 per annum
- Long leasehold
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £1,750,000 (One Million Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT for our clients leasehold interest.
- A purchase at this level would reflect a net initial yield of 10.13%, assuming purchase costs of 6.2%.
Cooke & Arkwright for themselves and for the vendor/lessor of this property whose agents they are give notice that: 1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. 2. All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Cooke & Arkwright for the vendor/lessor and nothing contained in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. 3. Any intended purchaser/lessor must satisfy itself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. 4. The vendor/lessor does not make or give and neither Cooke & Arkwright nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation/warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or any services. 5. All terms quoted exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. 6. Cooke & Arkwright is a trading name of Cooke & Arkwright Limited.