Thomas Rees is a Surveyor within the Property Management department, dealing with Commercial property including office, industrial and retail sectors. Properties range from single buildings to large property portfolios, with instructions from private investors, pension funds and Plc's.
Work includes lease renewals and rent reviews, service charge administration and advice on budgeting, management of contractors and suppliers, health & safety risk management, statutory compliance, lease management, tenant liaison and landlord & tenant advice.
Areas of Expertise
- Auctioneering Department, Seel & Co, Cardiff
- Valuations and estate agency, Morgan and Davies, Lampeter
- BSc Real Estate (Valuation & Management)
- Welsh speaker
- Rugby and football; member of Clwb Rygbi Cymry Caerdydd and played at county and club level, Lampeter RFC
- Tennis, golf, cricket, boxing, gym
- Member of Young Farmers Club
- Fluent Welsh speaker