Ryan Pratt is an Associate Director, acting for landlords, local and national retailers on High Street, Shopping Centres and Out of Town properties. Ryan also provides Landlord & Tenant advice on offices and industrial units.
Ryan is an Associate Director spanning the Retail and Business Space sectors providing professional advice on Landlord & Tenant matters. He provides strategic lease advice with regard to commercial lease renewals and rent reviews. Ryan has previously provided Landlord & Tenant advice to The Crown Estate and has advised landlords on Leasehold Enfranchisement Valuations for long residential leases.
Areas of Expertise
- Negotiated on behalf of the Crown Estate for major infrastructure projects
- Provided Landlord & Tenant advice to The Crown Estate and a number of retailers including Greggs, Specsavers and both private and institutional landlords
- Former Chairman of RICS South Wales matrics committee
- 1913 Wilderness Award Winner 2014
- Current national RICS matrics board member
- Former RICS Wales board member
- Volunteer Coach of Old Penarthians Mini Rugby and general rugby enthusiast
- Crossfit Training
- Socialising with friends