Rod Perons is Director of the Rural Department and advises clients on estate management, property agency and auctions, planning and development, compulsory purchase, utilities, telecoms and pipeline compensation, renewable energy schemes and marine.
Rod joined Cooke & Arkwright in 1985 and became a Director in 1997. He leads the Rural Department in the firm, Rod acts for a number of major private landowners and trusts managing mixed agricultural, residential and commercial property portfolios providing advice on estate strategy, development, investment, valuation, landlord & tenant, renewable energy and marine property. Rod’s clients include The Crown Estate, Welsh Water, Welsh Government, The Coal Authority, The Church in Wales and Earl of Plymouth Estates.
Areas of Expertise
- Major property auction for Welsh Government disposing of surplus properties
- Advisor to Earl of Plymouth Estate on lease of land for solar park with private wire arrangement
- Rent reviews negotiations on quarries in the Vale of Glamorgan
- Negotiation of leases for development on the foreshore owned by The Crown Estate
- Marketing and sale of farm in Monmouthshire on behalf of joint liquidators at PWC.
- RICS Registered Valuer
Member of Les Croupiers Running Club, Cardiff.