Rhian is an Associate with the Land Agency team dealing with property management, agency, lease advisory and utility work.
Rhian is an Associate within the firm's Rural department, working for a variety of private and public sector clients across South Wales including The Crown Estate, Merthyr Mawr Estate and The Representative Body of the Church in Wales.
Her responsibilities include:
- Estate management: including landlord & tenants matters such as rent reviews and lease renewals;
- Land agency: managing rural property lettings, sales and marketing;
- Rural professional services: advising on negotiation of easements, utilities and compulsory purchase, and a variety of other topical matters;
- Valuation: Red Book and other valuations for a variety of clients and purposes.
Areas of Expertise
- Day to day management of a number of rural estates.
- Advising landlords on leasehold enfranchisement valuations.
- Acting for The Crown Estate in the management of its marine and coastal portfolio in South Wales.
- Associate Solicitor (Real Estate) with Taylor Wessing LLP, London, specialising in commercial property investment and management work.
- FAAV / RICS registered valuer
- MSc Rural Land and Business Management
- PGDip Law
- MA (Oxon) Geography
Rhian enjoys a variety of sports activities, including netball and charity runs. She loves travelling whenever possible: whether it’s hiking in West Wales, backpacking in the tropics, or relaxing on the beach in the Med!