Rhian is a Senior Surveyor with the Land Agency team dealing with property management, agency, lease advisory and utility work.
Rhian is a Senior Surveyor within the firm's Rural department with responsibilities including land agency, lease advisory and utility work for clients including The Crown Estate, Merthyr Mawr Estate and Representative Body of the Church in Wales. Work includes negotiation of easements and precondition surveys, acquisitions and licences, property sales and marketing, landlord & tenants matters and other estate management work.
Areas of Expertise
- Assisting with day to day management of a number of rural estates. Clients include Monknash Estate, Merthyr Mawr Estate, and The Representative Body of the Church in Wales.
- Advising landlords on leasehold enfranchisement valuations.
- Acting for The Crown Estate in the management of its marine and coastal portfolio in South Wales.
- Associate (Real Estate) with Taylor Wessing LLP, London, specialising in commercial property acquisitions, disposals, lettings and landlord & tenant matters, encompassing both investment and management work.
- FAAV / RICS registered valuer
- MSc Rural Land and Business Management
- PGDip Law
- MA (Oxon) Geography
Rhian enjoys a variety of sports activities, including netball, half marathons and hiking for charities, and watersports. She has climbed Kilimanjaro raising £3,000 for charity, and spent six months in southern and east Africa where she gained a Level 1 FGASA safari guide qualification.