Lene is Company Secretary & Accountant and is responsible for the firm’s accounting and company secretarial functions including client accounting for the Property Management department.
Lene Gronning has been with Cooke & Arkwright since 1998 and is the firm’s Company Secretary & Accountant. She heads the Accounts department and is responsible for the accounting and company secretarial functions, and payroll. She also has responsibility for client accounting for the Property Management department including preparation of service charge accounts, client accounts, VAT reporting and payroll.
Areas of Expertise
- Implementation of new Property Management Software to record property transactions for over 100 clients, 1,000 properties and 1,600 tenants
- Preparation of annual service charge accounts for Brunel House, Cardiff with annual expenditure in excess of £1m
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Admiral’s Landing (Residents) Management Limited.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ACIS)
- LLB (Hons Law)
Lene enjoys walking and cycling. She also follows horse racing and is a season ticket holder at Cardiff City.