Charlie is Business Development Manager within the busy Rating Department, one of the foremost and largest in Wales which offers professional business rate advice to occupiers, including assessment of business rate liability, advice on legislative changes and rate relief schemes.
Charlie ensures that business occupiers are fully aware of any opportunities for interim appeals on their rate liability and is responsible for informing clients and potential clients about the full range of rating services provided including appeals, negotiation with the Valuation Officer, presentation of cases at Valuation Tribunal, and mitigation of empty property rates. He also works across the various specialisms within the firm, but specifically the Business Rates team, to provide existing and potential clients advice on how their interests can be represented to minimise their ongoing liabilities to business rates.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Development Manager - TMC Group/World Travel Consultants Limited
- Project Manager & General Manager - KuKu Club
- Founder & Managing Director - City Travel (UK) Limited
- Corporate Manager - World Travel Direct
- Key Account Executive - Swissair London
- Sales & Marketing Management (Institute of Sales & Marketing)
- EDI Level 2 Personal Licence
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- NaRS First Aid at Work
I enjoy travel, both in the UK and much further afield, learning more about foreign people, their cultures and cuisine. I also love all kinds of sports and outdoor activities, and watch live sports whenever possible.