This is an exciting opportunity to join Cooke & Arkwright, the largest independent firm of Chartered Surveyors in Wales. We are looking to employ a Property Manager / s Surveyor in our commercial property management department based in our Cardiff office. The successful candidate will undertake the management of properties in the office, retail and industrial sectors across South and West Wales. You will work as part of a small team but, ideally, will have sufficient experience to work on your own initiative where appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Tenant and client liaison;
- Service charge administration/budgeting;
- Dealing with Landlord and Tenant matters including enforcement of lease covenants, Licences to Alter, Sub-let and Assign;
- Arranging and supervising planned and reactive maintenance and repairs;
- Arranging service contracts;
- Health & Safety and statutory compliance;
- Dealing with collection of arrears of rent, service charges, etc;
- Dealing with, or instructing colleagues on, rent reviews, lease renewals and lettings;
- Accurate record keeping.
- Candidates will ideally have property management experience and will either have recently obtained or be working towards RICS qualification. Alternatively, cognate graduates will be considered;
- The successful candidate should have good organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of Software (Word, Excel & Outlook);
- Capable of working as part of a team with a flexible, can-do attitude.
This is a full time permanent position based on 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday.
Salary and package will be commensurate with experience.
To apply please forward your CV and current salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries about this role are welcome, on a confidential basis, to Philip Angell, Director, on 02920 346379 or email@example.com
Further information about the Company can be found at www.coark.com
Cooke & Arkwright is an Equal Opportunities Employer