Cooke & Arkwright is a market leader in advising landowners and developers on commercial and residential developments within Wales and across the UK.
As property market leaders in Wales, Cooke & Arkwright specialises in securing development value on commercial and residential sites, as well as buying and selling land. This is a serious skill that requires local depth of knowledge and experience of Welsh planning, economic, legal, engineering and environmental factors. Our team of qualified Chartered Surveyors, boasting decades of experience in promoting both greenfield and brownfield sites, gives you the property insight you need to make the right investment decisions.
Why choose Cooke & Arkwright
- Our unrivalled depth of experience in Wales in such a complicated area of property means we can effectively support you to maximise the value of your land
- As local specialists in Welsh property with over 100 years' experience working in Wales, we are able to put your requirements in front of the right local people and properties in Wales to achieve your goals
- Our Director-led team ensures a cost-effective, personal service with the highest quality advice on a wide range of development land opportunities, from small roadside sites to long term sites running into many thousands of plots.
How we can help you
Our services includes:
- Undertaking long and medium term land promotion activities
- Providing specialist development advice, including structuring joint ventures, options or direct development outcomes for landowners
- Assisting you to buy and sell land, with and without planning consent.
Examples of our work include
- Proposed Plas Dwr housing development in North West Cardiff (7,000 new homes proposed): retained advisors
- Newbury (up to 2,000 new homes proposed): retained advisors
- Fifty acres of development land in Newport for Network Rail: acting as sales agents
- Mixed use development on Porthcawl Waterfront - retail, leisure and 1,400 houses
- 12 acre development site in Barry - selling agents.