Rhys Davies is a Chartered Senior Surveyor within the Building Consultancy team covering all aspects of commercial building surveying matters, providing pre-acquisition Building Condition Surveys, dilapidations, maintenance and refurbishment surveys, and asbestos surveys.
Rhys is a Senior Building Surveyor and a member of RICS. He joined Cooke & Arkwright in 2016 and is skilled in the preparation of building and condition surveys of commercial units and residential properties. He is involved in various construction, new build, conversion and maintenance projects; preparation of building, condition, maintenance and dilapidation reports; and in programming works relating to commercial and industrial buildings. He provides advice to a wide range of clients including stock condition surveys and refurbishment schemes, and is experienced in the Part Wall etc. Act 1996.
Areas of Expertise
- Roger North Long & Partners - Alteration and refurbishment of Grade II listed building in Llandaff, Cardiff, including planning and design elements, legal compliance, project management, defect analysis
- Disabled adaptations of residential properties
- Party Wall etc Act, defect surveys, structural surveys, dilapidations
- E.ON Energy Company - Domestic Property Surveys; energy saving measures and calculations for external wall insulation
- CERT, CESP, ECO, Green Deal
- BSc Hons
- Registered with Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS)
- Fluent Welsh speaker
A Cardiff City football fan, Rhys enjoys a variety of sports including snowboarding, golf and cycling. He's also a keen chef and live music fan.